Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Always do your best, 
 you never know how well you'll do till you try


I've came out with that "inspirational" line after the whole Napfa thingie which had took away so much of my precious time. With the amount time used up in taking some useless Napfa s**t, I can do lots of other stuff like sms-ing baby boy(which I don't get to do it so often), assignments, rush reports and etc. Urgh.
& amazingly, I did relatively well for my 5 stations. obtaining 3 A, 1 C and 1 D(needless to say, sit-and-reach). Initially, I was just simply aiming for a pass in every single station. However, I decide to ace all if I could because every one are basically trying their best wanting to achieve good results and that spirit actually motivated me to do well too.
Suck to say that I failed my 2.4km, and not like I never tried. I did. I ran my entire 2.4km with stitch and that intense stabbing pain hurt me so bad that I couldn't carry myself to run fast. I kept telling myself that no matter the result, I'm gonna just complete my entire Napfa. Which I did.
Puke at the very end, like a merlion because I went all out. Laughing at myself* I could have declared that I quit running half way but I did not and yet I persevered. WOW*

Right now, what just motivated me was getting to hear B's endearing voice. He called minutes ago and asked me bout today. I told him every single thing and felt bad that I didn't gave him time to tell me his story. & By the time I wanted to give him time to, he got to hang up my call and leave for some shitty briefing.

o well.

Anyway, I should stop blabbering non-stop and get back to my report.
Who says Poly is relaxing? COME TRY IT AND TELL ME.
Hate it when people gave comments like that.


BYYEEEEE. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment