Every little thing
Mom and my aunt came to pick me up from school today and we went out for dinner together. We had Korean BBQ ! :D There are pictures below, so I am not gonna emphasize much !
& the happiest thing is that my PINK MACBOOKPRO KEYBOARD COVER HAD ARRIVED !
okayzxz. I know I am a little high over here and I find it nice though. My mom said it's nice too :D
well, the main thing is still to protect my macbook luh. From whatsoever. ^^
Here's my pretty little nails :D Hope it last me till new year, else I have to redo again.
Can you see that I am still pretty chubby on my cheeks?
we had this at the restaurant :D and I made a lot of silly wish :D
TADAAAAA ! It looked so dark down in the picture :(
okay, forgive me. I was bored in class, while checking out my hair I took some pictures ;D
That's about all. OHOH ! BABY CALLED ~
bye guys :D









No comments:
Post a Comment