Monday, January 24, 2011

Dilemma 





At times, I'm having dilemma and stuck in situations that has got many confusions. I believe people easily, but often than not, I end up realizing that they lied to me and do something different behind my back. Why are trust so easily build and broken?


I don't know why I'm thinking so much. 


Anyway, was feeling terribly unwell. Toilet turns out to be my best companion for two days. Weak stomach I guess. I've got no idea this is happening to me every time. I did check up on my gastric and stomach and the report told me nothing except for telling me that I'm healthy. It's good news, not saying that its not but just that why this pain is hitting up on me umpteen times !


Gonna be rest day at home. Tmr's my Napfa test. Good Luck to all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment