Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In Jungle.

I'm starting to lose myself. Getting in daze easily, not listening in class, wander around(mentally), day dream. All I can think of is YOU. Right. nobody else.

Gladly, mom met me after school (hence, there's someone to pick me up from school). I companied her to JP for a purpose . hiakkkk ! She asked me to go get my finger nails and toe nails done while she drop by SingPost to settle some GST stuff :D She's paying for my mani and pedi, so I don't mind and happily agreed.
It's really time consuming, sitting down there quietly staring at how the manicurist do my nails. I'm not exactly 100% satisfied with the outcome, but I guess no one can actually do French nails perfectly?! (For what I know, cause I haven't met one so far). Charges are like everywhere, from the very little thing like adding one line of glitters across the interception point of both colors to choosing other colours for French Nails unlike the standard transparent white. 

Will I go back there again ? I srsly don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment