Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grandparents are to be love, not neglect.

I really love my grandparents a lot, for they have brought me up since I was a newborn. I felt like I've to repay their kindness for bringing me up so well C: They told me they have never ride on Singapore Flyer before, so instead of spending my Saturday alone with baby, I took them with us along with my cousins to Singapore Flyer. The 30 mins ride felt like a long ride with them, and it was totally enjoyable.
Though I've took flyer for like the 3rd or 4th time, but when I took the flyer with my grandparents, it feels like first time again. The excitement, the joy.

Here's some pictures :) Baby said that I've improved my photography skills ! HAPPY HAPPY ! I love compliments, so keep it coming :P

The boarding pass I'm holding on to.(ignore my fugly nail there *)

They walked faster than me, in excitement for the first ride in their life.


I'll love this picture if it's a empty cabin.

The three poor little thing waiting for us beneath the flyer.


her first ride too, ;)

Sky Dining .


Taken when I'm in my cabin, not bad right my skills.

dearest grandfather of mine :)

my grandma and my cousin who's flaunting my bag. LOL.

there, one nice shot of us taken by my grandfather ! :D
to yuan, " see, even my grandpa know how to use a dslr ! he can take such a clear shot some more ! " LMAO*



the view from top.


busy figuring where the hell was indonesia and malaysia.

Apparently, afraid of heights.







dearest grandmother :)




he's cute, but super playful.


went JooChiat for Bah Kut Teh afterwards :D
Sent grandparents home, and baby brought us all for prawning session. It all ends with a heavy downpour.
Whatever it is, we all had fun.

I felt like a part of me was gone, when you're not here with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment