Monday, November 8, 2010

love sick


don't be bored of my blog. I know I've been spamming stuff about phil and me.


There's nothing much I can talk about school. Go school . Lesson . Home . That's practically my itinerary for school everyday, more or less at least.

met my aunt cousins and mom for dinner after class since my mom requested. After chilling out at my aunt's house for couple of hours, we head over to JW for a delicious meal ! :D There's stingray, lala, flower crabs, kang kong and some beans sort of dish. It's located right opposite ruyi's house and it's really not bad. Relatively cheap and they serve nice food with good services. Can try ! The next time I am there, I will try the western food. Cause I've seen plenty of people ordering western food.
Something happened over at the coffee shop (though it's not something we should interfere)
It's about this old man (age bout 70) and this man. The old man is the cleaner at the coffee shop. And things happened when this old man is trying to be nice by clearing the plates on the table when he saw a man sitting alone at a place with many plates of eaten chicken rice. So when the old man started clearing, the man shouted at him. (I'm like wth ._.) People do it because they thought you're alone. Who knows your ugly wife and sons went to the toilet. You think he stalks you 24/7 ? and com'on. He ranted at that old man so loudly in front of everybody who's present at the coffee shop. I feel bad for the old man. Then I raised my voice a little trying to help that old man (his table is just two tables away from mine), "this kind of people who shout at old people will get karma when he turns old !" His ranting and kpkb didn't stop okay. He continued mumbling nonsense. URGH. ugly sight of this sort of singaporean. I pity that old man. In such an age, he still need to work and be scolded by this ugly-inconsiderate-rude man. Where are his manners !

O well. I guess ugly people are every where. There's this one girl I've heard of is ugly and disgusting too.
She call people bastard when her ex didn't want to get back to her because of her ugly attitude and unreasonable character. She call people a jerk when her ex (being single) date other girls. Like what? Hello. You dump your ex-boyfriend and now you're giving him names when he wanted to just move on ? Com'on biatch. wake up. Calling people ugly names is a super rude behaviour. You are no where near a "miss nice girl" title yet you managed to earn yourself an "ugly bitch" title. Your life is so fucked up.

Bottom line, ugly people are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment