Wednesday, December 30, 2009

23th December '09

OOOOPSY . I know I'm a bit slow here to upload pictures taken on 23th on day 30th .
o well (:

POSH & TJL, weeeee !





Break camp today (:

wasn't that enjoyable because of some certain fked up arseholes .
I don't know whats wrong with em' seriously . I loathe those people that put blame on others or rather they flare up unreasonably and whats worse was thinking that they're right by doing so .
oh adding on, MISUSE of authority, threatening people .

A good leader most importantly should know how to control their EMOTIONS and not let their emotions affect em' . And because of this, you failed to lead .

anyway, had fun with besties at camp ! :D really hope they enjoyed .
Had fun with love too although not much of talking during camp ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment