Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good Times, Happy Times

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! I'm back to blog :D finally?
I'm too busy to blog . wake up, go out and home late . HOW TO BLOG?
Anyway, have been spending my holiday wisely :D spent it with my loved ones. Not even a second wasted okay (:

well, as you know I've been to Genting with my friends. yup. Summary: I LOVE IT ! :D
first trip out with friends w/o my parents was a little unusual, but got used to it . Baby's there for me too . heh . There's like 400 pictures, and I chose Five .






This year, there's a few x'mas presents that I received like awesome only :D

Baby got me a Baby-G watch ! :D I love it ttm .

exchanged presents with besties, and I got 'Cruel Temptation' DVDs !! :D love it ttm too .

Mommy bought my Earrings :D love it ttm ! :D

etc .

anyway, went out with my bf & besties on christmas eve. There's Ruyi, RongYuan, Towpeng and Huiqi . We went Prawning at somewhere near the Bird Park, got lost cause baby don't know the way to Bird Park cause he's a eastie -.-" haha ! :D o well. Managed to find our way, thanks to the street directory . Head off to somewhere near Great World City for Bah Kut Teh ! :D den over to great world to play arcade and shopped for snacks . Later on, we drive over to Keppel Bay for Christmas Countdown ! :D did christmas exchange, played cards and all . Had lots of fun :D

Christmas day itself, went out with baby and his besties . Had fun too ! :D we catched 'Sherlock Holmes' and then had our dinner and we went over to Tea Party ! Tea Party is the epic of the day . LOL . Laughed a lot :D

Home (: !

I'm missing you,
pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment