went to the Marina Bay Countdown party @ the float with my fellow camp friends and baby. It was pretty enjoyable tho, since we've no plans for that day .
Saw a couple of celebrities and took pictures with em' :D
because I get to spend the first moment of 2010 with you,
Philbert Ow .
Randoms.


Yesterday -
went out with baby to Bugis to do some random shopping, didn't bought anything but I saw what I want . wahahaha . Getting it on Monday tho .
Met up with Baby's besties and went Prawning ! :D I'm kinda addicted to it tho . Time flies when we prawn ~ heh heh heh .
Head over to Tea Party, and realized this .. 'no matter how manly you're in front of girls , no matter how tactful you're, there odd to be some ways to show one's pussy-ness'
O well, ending my day yesterday with runny nose. That suck .
Take care TJL, (:
Dream .
I never want to talk bout this, but I just can't stand the way you treat people when you actually did not hit the bloody standard of an average girl . Wealth ? IQ? .. MAYBE you're there BUT wait a minute, how about LOOKS? ATTITUDE? EQ? you're far worst than an average girl . Simply, I'm just comparing you with an AVERAGE girl, and you are not even there .
Plus you don't have to dislike people . Cause instead of thinking that lots of people like you, why not think about lots that actually dislike you ; because of your Fface, attitude, that 'act-innocent' face, that 'ant-crawl-and slide-off' face (not because its smooth), low EQ, high Ego and etc . You're just not worth to be judge by me . SCRAM OFF MY DREAM AND MY LIFE MOFO.
No comments:
Post a Comment