Sooooooooo drained !! * omigod. Lesson at 1pm, met P and the rest to have our lunch at makan place. Initial plan was to meet S at SU but unfortunately he had something else to do. So I left for my class (: First day of IS 'Business Etiquette and Images' is like a cool only. My lecturer is a german woman. Her accent ain't that hard to understand, and she's nice. I can't wait to dress like a proper OL ! HEEES. I think that will be really cool man except the part where I've to wear heels. I suck at it. =P!
There's so much of a rules from dressing, verbal image, eye contact, gestures, etc. That I've to look out for. Being a perfect OL isn't that easy okay. Oh ya, there's this assessement on week3 or 4, that we've to head out to some selected areas to check out hot OLs and OMs :D I can't wait !! We're supposed to observe the way they dress and how they present themselves. On top of that, we've to approach em' to take a picture with us. How nice . TEEEHEEEEES ! Like a 'eggcited' only :D
After class, head over to meet my darlings at Makan Place . Gosh . The six of us wore black today XD it never happen before that we all wore the same colour code without telling each other. Like nice only. Bus-ed over to JP and did a little catch up with my darling R. Lepak and dinner-ed at LJS and shopped awhile and head back home. Super tired by now.
(:
On one condition, don't fall for me. - 'A walk to remember'
but unfortunately, I think i somehow did ....
but unfortunately, I think i somehow did ....
No comments:
Post a Comment