Terrible feeling
Lesson as usual, making me sleepy and giddy every time.
& For the first week of school, there's already presentation. How nice. Met up with Phil after school to lepak, and its really great meeting him luh. He knows how to make me laugh XD . Watched a movie ' A walk to remember ' at the library and its really nice and touching. I feel like tearing at some of the climax but I just can't bring myself to tear in public XD . high ego okay. hahahaha. After that, we had our dinner at MP and then we head over to studio 27 to explore and lepak and in the meanwhile, we waited for Sal.
Tell you what ! Studio 27 is the next coolest place in NP I tell you . There's Jamming room, there's a 'lan-shop' look-a-like room with xbox; wii; newest computer games, meeting room and all sorts luh. Plus there's a nice lepak corner with bean bags ! XD why am I so excited?! LOL. Hopefully, not much people know that place cause else next time, the place will be packed with students. =/
PS: Sal's cute XD
No comments:
Post a Comment