Friday, October 23, 2009

Overdue Pictures &
PS: 'I'm turning Mad.'

The kite flying day at Barrage (:
I won't upload all cause its taking way long to upload these pictures below as the file size is big ! so yup. Enjoy.
the only successful shot after don't know how many tries XD
good work there !

those are 'Dickies' & 'killer' XD

okay, one unglam shot . LOL. I guess I'm carried away because the kite started to fly !! XD


The End of the Kite flying journey.

Currently I'm listening to a list of 39 emo songs . How nice . Feeling so F.stressed up because I suck at researching . Especially at topics that I don't really understand. How nice.
hmmmmmm .. This is what I do to relieve part of my stress XD J the crazy ass.


If a guy sing 'I swear' to you, it will be deadly romantic. Check the lyrics out !
And I swear by the moon
And the stars in the sky I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there
- I swear (All 4 one)

No comments:

Post a Comment