unwell
I'm having diarrhoea and feeling so uncomfortable, it suck. I guess I've to stay home for a good rest. (I wish I have better immune system)
Saturday was a blast for me !
I went for the NDP preview with my cousins, tickets credit to RongYuan.& I went for the NDP for consecutive two time, last year and this year. Nonetheless, I still feel so excited every time. This year's performance may not be that cool but well, its their FIRST rehearsal at the parade though, so nothing's perfect for the first time.
after everything ended, went over to Makan Sutra for Dinner along with my cousins as well as RongYuan. Had lots of food but mostly grilled :D MS is famous for their grilled food don't they? We had grilled stingray, Fried Egg, Oyster omelette, Lah-lah, Satay(Ryuan ate some of those too) .. for the three of us .
pictures will be uploaded soon, taken on Saturday!
toodles, I'll take some rest now.
No comments:
Post a Comment