Monday, July 6, 2009

never take things for granted

hello evening :D I've not and will not upload all the pictures here taken on Saturday cause its freakinggggg 179 pictures in total. I will drained out if I happen to upload all here at once. Let the pictures do the talking alright, I am super tired to continue typing.





LOL, I didn't even know what I was actually thinking (total candid)


my bestie & me (don't she look like a primary school kid here?)

little merlion near Fullerton (:



the things in the goodie bag (:

big guy playing BIG drum (:

cool, its a real rifle ! :D and its pointing straight at my cousin..


red Lion of Sg (:


pretty stage (:

pictures pictures ! :D


''crumpler-look-alike'' bag, everyone said that.
its multi-purpose ! :D
I won't bring it out, not to worry ! haha











toodles ! * time to sleep (: CHARGING MYSELF FOR TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment