perseverance
There's two major things I want to blog about today. Happy & Frustrating .
lets start with happy thing.
School was great (: went to meet Ryuan for dinner and passed each other thing (:
she lend me 'the sims 3', and omg, can you imagine how delighted I am ? I'm so easily being contented by little things.
went to IMM for dinner, catched up a little and yes. I do miss her a lot as well as the other girls !
End with this frustrating thing .
I&E; Entrepreneur. Sound nice and cool don't it? Finding group mates, compromising ideas and so its easy if everyone is as easy-going. But when you met someone whom really is flicker mind-ed, I tell you, do AVOID them cause they are irritating freaks, spoiler of everything :Z
argh.
and pictures will be uploaded soon ! (; its been a tiring day for me .
No comments:
Post a Comment