I've made a major decision, that is, moving from Blackberry mobile to Nokia and from qwerty key pad to full touch screen. YES, touch screen. I doubted myself too, and I can't help it but to fall for that phone. Hopefully it is as good as I thought it is else I will jump back to blackberry. Just funny how my friends were shocked that I decided to give up using bb. so cute :>
next, heard that there's no whatsapp function for my new nokia phone. that suck. How am I gonna keep in contact with my whatsapp friends :< grrrrr.. praying that they will come out with that app soon for my phone. It will make communication so much easier ! like seriously.
Celebrated 24 months earlier on with boy over simple dinner and romantic night date (: we had our dinner at holland village's crystal jade. I was very tempted to have our dinner there because of the free flow awesome xiao long bao (according to the reviewers on hungrygowhere). I can verify that, it's really free flow. The place it's pretty small and compact, if you intend to do walk-in, you probably won't be able to get a table. I had booked my table like one and a half week in advance just to make sure that I don't get disappointment lol. Roughly, we spent about 30+ per person for dinner at 5-7pm. I find that the spread of food for the steamboat can be better and what's best was the soup base. YUMMILICIOUS !
Then, after dinner, boy and I went for a date. But because I had a bad tummyache, hence we head back home instead. watched glee and thats just how we spend the rest of our day. Bliss (:
J. with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment