Saturday, November 5, 2011

our THIRD Halloween together <3

remember the first halloween baby, you met my family for the very first time at club Lunar. You were very worried about me when I said I wanted to go over to club Lunar to find my family, so you left our friends at Yellow Jello and accompanied me over.

Second Halloween baby, we were at clark quay again.

Third one baby, we went 13 cells together and happy that you actually mingled with my friends <3 then headed over Movida for another round of party

Baby boy, more halloween celebrations to come ok?

PS: oh ya, I realized b. Every Halloween celebration, you'll coincidentally wear the SAME t-shirt. Luckily this year, we went to buy the green lantern top you've always wanted and I got you to change. :DDDDD !

drank a bit of alcohol and it got me this red >< I really can't drink can I ? lolol























No comments:

Post a Comment