Saturday, September 17, 2011

work hard, play hard too!

I'm getting lazier each time when it comes to blogging. The negative thought of thinking that nobody else is reading my blog some how stops me from creating a post. but anyway, since now currently that I've got the feel to blog, I shall do a quick one !

Excited because am heading to cousin's 21st Birthday Party later on and I can't wait to experience how is it like to be the main icon for one day ! i bet it's pretty nerve wrecking at the same time exciting ! Well, I tell you how through twitter or something later on when I'm there.

Seriously, Class has been a lot of fun though the stress level was there. Later in the day, the girls had a make up class in the afternoon yesterday whereas the boys had to head back to work at their respective location. so poor thing. & guess what? I bet all of us had fun dolling ourselves up with colours.
After the make up class, I realized that I've got 2 hours to kill before boyfriend reach town so I went shopping. head over to H&M to only realized that it wasn't as fantastic as how people reviewed it. mehhh :< wasted my time.
Caught Johnny English Reborn and its so much worth watching. felt so entertained after. haha !



My birthday present from boyfriend ! <3 
Thank you baby, its a great surprise! 

pictures during the make up class :D 





J.

2 comments: