Thursday, September 8, 2011

concerns


I believe everyone has got a best friend in their life. I have mine too ! My mom's my first ever best friend, my family and my boyfriend. They all make a good and awesome company in my life ! Considering friends, I thought that I have many that I can/could regard as bff, but no longer. The distance, the r/s, the bond, the time together really tell every thing.  I'm happy if you guys had found yours, cause I have found mine. Thank god !

I'm currently leading a life of a working adult, and I couldn't ask for more at this moment. I have the world nicest colleagues, ideal workplace and decent remuneration. Get to meet really nice people in class, at the workplace and such. It will be such a great experience at the end of it (:

Life is just a little hectic, but still, I'm coping well !




J.

No comments:

Post a Comment