Saturday, July 2, 2011

pre-celebration for our 19th month-sary (Y) !


was a happy happy day because both of us got our weekday-off ! :D Hence, we celebrated our advance 19th monthsary together. Baby brought me to Carousel for buffet, and it was mad awesome. That place serves nice nice food and good service too. It's located right smacked beside DFS Galleria at town. Try it out people ! ^^

Later on, I brought baby boy over to cineleisure to purely wanting to check out navy TOMS to see if it look nice on my feet and surprisingly it did. & then, what I didn't know/expected was baby is going to buy it for me on the spot :') thank you love. (I know I thank you already, just this once more).

Then, I felt guilty after for letting my boyfriend pay for my another pair of TOMS, so I brought him to Uniqlo to buy his clothing. (:

whatever it is, it was a really happy day for me.






























1 comment: