Buffet craves *
OMYGEEEEEZ, I'M HAVING BUFFET CRAVES RECENTLY & THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL. IT ONLY HELP GAIN WEIGHT AND GAIN EVEN MUCH FASTER THAN EATING FAST FOOD FOR DINNER.
faint *
Just last Tuesday, boyfriend & I got off again. so we decided to head out and this time round with mom. went town to check out my prada wallet and zomg, I really love it to the max. It cost around $830 sgd. It's mad love when I saw it online, and I want it even more badly when I get to see it in real. gosh. All my mom's fault. She went there to want to check out the bag that she wanted to buy and then my eyes got so tempted to see the wallet I wanted (so badly). grr. any kind soul ?! :D
Initially, the three of us wanted to go chatterbox for $30 dollars chicken rice / person, but then again, we felt that spending that amount of money on chicken rice is less worth it. So we chose to have international buffet for dinner :D though it cost around $120/person, I still find it so much worth than that plate of expensive chicken rice. The wide spread over at Triple Three was just fantastic ! Didn't get bored of the food at all cause its way too yummy that I don't mind eating the same food over and over again. plus, the ambience is way awesome too. Looking for somewhere romantic to dine in ? Choose Triple Three @ orchard !
what's even better was their good prompt service. Every time when you left your seat with dirty plates and what not, they will clear it right away and making sure that when you're back, the place looks equally clean as before. ^^ thumbs up for the crew* to me, their prompt service was a added value services, but to my sister and mom, they just don't like them being too prompt. LOL. weirdos.
Very glad that boyfriend blend it so well with my family . (Y)
No comments:
Post a Comment