Just 5 days
I believe B already went for his hell week because no phone calls or morning messages from him :'( I'm so worried bout him, but I'm feeling so drop dead helpless cause I can't do anything. Though he beforehand already asked me not to be worried for him. sigh :< Shall remain strong, that's what he wants me to do.
There's a interview tomorrow for me, hopefully pay is good and I'm being accepted by them. Else I'm so gonna rot my 3 months away. Wish me many many luck ok? Same to those who're looking for jobs (: Anyway, luckily I decided to cut my hair today because my hair stylist will be on leave tomorrow or like for some other days too :3 why today cause I cannot stand/tahan further like how my hair doesn't fall nicely on my head. LOLOL. and my stylist took away 2 inches of my hair ! I've been keeping it for so long. sigh. She kept asking "ok uh, I'm gonna cut now - 2 inch ok.." >< hopefully my hair grow faster than usual !
Am I really so much skinnier now than before? Slim down that much that even my hairstylist can actually point out the difference (she didn't see me for more than 6 months) LOL. & I actually didn't know that I was that FAT last time. man, it's sure that bad and fat that left people such deep impression xD The guy whom help me to blow dry my hair asked me how heavy I was before, and after I told him that I was once 50+kg, and he didn't want to believe me.
hahahahaha ! :D
I miss you baby, so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment