Bangkok trip with family and girlfriends
Well, I'm giving it a summary !
The bangkok trip with them was a success and very fruitful for some of us :D The things there are still very cheap and very affordable, but as compared to last time, it wasn't as cheap. Whatever it is, most of us spent the money on the first few days and left with very little baht by the end of third day. Super Funny. We were like, omg ! this damn cheap, buy buy buy !! (most likely you will hear me saying this la)
The shops there mostly do wholesaling, so buy more = cheaper. The price between one piece and a piece if you buy 3 piece up can be of a big difference. They may sell one piece for 300 baht, and if you wholesale buy from them, one piece 150 baht ! That's half the price ! And that's why the next time you visit my wardrobe, don't ask me how come I have 3 different colour of clothing of the same design.. (because I bought them at whole sale price) HAHAHA !
Thankfully some of my girlfriends are willing to buy the clothing whole sale with me, else really. Every pieces of clothes I own, definitely will have more than just one colour. I don't mind returning to Bangkok again xD (definitely not with guys, preferably girls)
This time, other than simply a shopping trip, we went to their Safari World !
Well, its been a long long time since I last went to their Safari because as far as I'm concern, my sister wouldn't want to see animals (consider wasting of her time) and she would rather do more shopping. Hence, we planned for the Safari trip after she and my mom left for home a day before us. Thankfully that I extended this trip by a day more for us girls, I can oversee the future. HAHAHA !
The experience was great, I especially enjoyed the orang utan show and the dolphin show! Man, how I wish Singapore train their animals like the way bangkok people train them. Their animal shows are much more worth watching than those in Singapore. xD hmmm, Are their animals more talented than ours? It got me thinking. LOL.
The food there is awesomely nice, except that the cleanliness wasn't there. Despite that, it taste goooooood. no doubt.
If I've got a chance, I would bring baby there one day. I can imagine that he will definitely shake his head every time I enter a shop and come out with bags of clothes and would try to stop me from buying more. HAHAHAHA! Funny Funny.
Anyway, pictures will be up soon. 500 of them x/
Loves, J.
No comments:
Post a Comment