Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monday was not boring


Thankfully, I had found some entertainments for Monday. Else, I would have been bored to death.
Mom was out to my rescue when I had planned to stay home for the entire Monday. She called and asked me out to kbox, hence I happily agreed. After Kbox, had dinner at Jack's Place then home sweet home with baby entertaining me over the phone.

In Baby's FB Account, there's this girl named 'Hui Wen' whom randomly go around surveying GUYS to know if they have any piercings or not. Apparently, she's only interested in guys cause she added tons of them on FB in a day. On top of that, she not only do surveys with guys, She did a self-intro out of the blue. (That happens to my friend too[same girl])
Anyway, I don't see a need to not expose her identity since her intention was to make more friends. so why not post it up here without mosaicking her name and face? I'm helping her in a way.

fyi : Those replies were by me, not Phil. I was kinda cold in my reply and she was very excited in hers. But that don't last. Look at her last reply. LOL.

Pretty interesting, read on to see how she got bannnggggggggg :)

Cheeeers,
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment