I simply love Friday and Weekends . They weren't my favourite day in the past but right now, they are. Totally. Because that's the only precious time we can dedicate it to one another.
Friday -
Rushing home from somewhere to webcam with baby. [wanting to see him so bad after a week]
Sat -
Initial plan was to meet my poly friends but ended up, I met up with yuan and kenneth instead along with philbert (who came later). I was very happy that both of them willing to meet me up despite the last minute decision. We bought movie tickets to catch "BestSeller" on the wide screen in midnight. Then, in between time, we went to "Play Nation" somewhere near Cathay to play board games and console games to kill time. Tricia and ZongRen came along when we headed over to "Play Nation". Thanks guys for joining, :) and I don't feel myself being like a light bulb despite having to hang out with two loving couples.
We played "Band Hero", I'm like kinda addicted to that game and baby actually promise to get me the full set of instruments next month ! :D Super sweet.
So after Tricia and ZongRen had left us, we went to meet Philbert my baby who is late for our meet up(but excused) to watch the midnight movie.
"BESTSELLER" = NOT THAT AWESOME, SUPER DRAGGY. This is what I can say and watch it if you want. It's not scary at all. Just a little Psychotic. Send them both home and back to B's apartment.
photo taken to check my dressing for the day :D
Captions are for picture below*
Yuan: "Smile smile smile"
Me: *SMILING"
Yuan: "Smile with teeth !"
Me: *Smile with teeth..*
LOL.
Anyway, it's one of my favourite shot with yuan.
Can we make it to halloween ?
Combo : HUGE POPCORN, drink, nachos and a cheesy hotdog.
If you wonder where is the hotdog, just look at her pocket.
nearing to our 11 monthsary and hereby I declare that I love you Philbert Ow <3 .
thank you baby, for telling me that you're so proud and happy to have me in your life. That's what made me strong.
PS: Can't wait for 12th ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment