HAHAHAHA ! I know my title up there is a little ...Funneh :P
Yes, It's holiday ! For me . I want to do some shopping ! Anybody ? haha. Or probably, I should save some money and spend it during my Holiday trip to Taipei .
I'm super happy and high know, because mommy has decided to bring us sisters to Taipei for shopping ! :D There's a lot I wanna buy, I should write down somewhere. Just.. in case. n_n
I bought a pair of Birkenstock Ibiza just yesterday. And I actually didn't intend to buy the birks anyway because I already owned 3 pairs of havaianas with one that I have yet wear it out. :\ Somehow, I'm easily influenced by the people surrounding me. And because most of them seems to have own a pair of Birks, so I bought mine. Just like that. Well, no regrets, since my grandmother and sister said it's nice. CHEERS !
Seriously, I totally felt like spending money yesterday without having any factors to consider. Plus, yesterday was one of the rare day that I had ate a lot . Cause of the many cravings. Love Baby ! :)
Curry chicken rice at 130 at toast box, Caesar salad and Spaghetti at 330 at Coffee Club , fruit salad at 9 at Starbucks, stingray; la la; oyster omelette; sugar cane juice at 10 at newton circle ! SHIOK .
Had lunch at Chilis' for the first time with the interns the other day, and I kinda like it ! Just that the serving it kind of small.
This is the one I ordered, NICE !
Honey Chipotle Chicken (I think)
Honey Chipotle Chicken (I think)
I can't wait for September (:




taiwan!!!!
ReplyDelete-meiwen
:D yesss taiwan !!!!
ReplyDelete