Wednesday, August 11, 2010

There's you, there will be me



Suntec Travel Fair, Raffles City, Birkenstock, Coffee Club, Caesar Salad, Rambutan Blend(amazing), Seafood Spaghetti, Marina Barrage, Paragon, Starbucks, Fruit Salad, Newton Circle, Supper, Monopoly Deal, Salt, Fireworks, National Day, Red, Kites, Pizza, Shopping, Pictures, Fun, Laughter, Sun, Planes - etc.

Can never seems to end, (:

Baby was laughing at how patriotic I could be on 9 Aug, Singapore's Birthday. Because, whatever I've decided/chose to wear out that day coincidentally is either red or white ! (mostly red) Yet I didn't realized bout it. I guess patriotism is in me, somehow :D

Right now, I'm just simply laying on the couch like a potato watching "Animal Planet" in an ultimate comfortable position- rotting my time off JUST LIKE THAT. Yawn. Thanks to the rain, I felt so much better being at home then out today. The rain actually Comforts me in a way.

Ordered MACSPICY meal for Brunch, but after having Fries with Honey Chipotle seasoning, I felt like I'm full. o.0 I must have got you wondering. HAHAHA !

I'll Blog again, soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment