Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thanks Ruyi for drawing this wonderful picture of "me" :D






improved one :D
It all started from me who kindly sent her a piggy wink to help her release some stress, ended up having her to draw me out as a pig. *Laughs* 


Celebrated advance 7th Monthsary yesterday with baby. We had pizza hut for brunch, caught "Toy Story 3" at JP followed by purchasing of relevant items needed for kite flying and off we go to Marina Barrage to fly the kite ! :D 
Sadly, our black monster flew off last Saturday when we were flying it over at Barrage . Now, we got it replaced. We went to the same shop at West Coast Market to purchase our new kite. This time round, we got ourselves a cuttlefish ! :D Frigging cute ! I'll take a picture and show it to you the next time . 
Kite flying ended earlier because our strings got tangle up into a big mess. Well, that's normal I guess. 


Otwhome, I fell deeply asleep holding on to baby's hand when baby's sending me back :D how nice .

4 comments: