Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sing: Everybody in love, go put your hands up (next moment) - *waves crazily* Right here !


:D I thought the above description was funny. Well, I guess that's if you know that song.
Confession: I've never failed to succumb myself to craziness in front of B . That's weird. Ain't the more I should reserve my image in front of him so that I could have at least gave him a good impression of me?! :D
AHA ! But heck lah, and anyway, he haven't seen my worst. So still alright *wink* 


Had Dinner yesterday with him at the market, did a lot of stupid things. Like *cheekaboomboom* :D and sort. HAHAHAHA ! *Reminiscing in the moment* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!
In a few more days, it's gonna be our 7 month ! & only 7 month?! Cause it felt like we've been together for so long . 
And there !Pictures for you (:  


Favourite:
you're the only cure to make me feel better, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment