so many things to say, so little time.
Back to Mundane Monday very soon . Hate it so god damn much . !@#$%^
Attended Azli's second sister wedding today and it's very nice. Purple and Pink colour theme for the wedding (:
Well, it's the second time I'm attending a Malay wedding and I find their style of wedding full of warmth. I don't know how to describe that feeling I'm encountering cause it's a really wonderful feeling. However, when mom & I went downstairs planning to take a good look at the bride, she's gone. As told by her family that she went over to her husband side. For what I'm not sure.
After attending wedding lunch, mom and I went to catch a movie at WM. We watched 'Karate Kid' ! :B
Overall it was fine, just a little draggy here and there :D I love the america-african kido. He's frigging cute to the max ! Mom & I agreed that he seems to look a little like Azli when he smile . aha ! That's super random of us.
Went back home to meet Dad & Sis, dinner after that.
That's my day, how bout yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment