everything's left unsaid
Cherry, may you rest in peace . I may not know you for long, but during this period of time, you warm up our heart and mind with your sweet smile, unique laughter and your random jokes. You gave us a lot of wonderful memories for the past few months and will always be remembered in our heart.
Love, Jie Lin
I don't understand why, life's unfair. People like murderers, perverts, psychotics and those every other nonsense people should deserve a shorter life and not people like my friend. She's so nice, brilliant and sweet, why does she deserve a shorter life than those I've listed?! She did nothing bad to deserve short life :(
I feel sad when I recalled that she's no longer around. Tears just rolled down my cheeks. But what can I do ?
Looking at her tweets and FB, looking at how excited she is when she's at Tioman, I feel extremely sad.
Really, Life's unpredictable.
I'm gonna treasure every thing I promise, to make sure I will not feel sad when I lose them.
No comments:
Post a Comment