Wednesday, May 12, 2010

you've prove to me that, distant actually matters.

Finally, one work load down . A real BIG one . I deserve a C: wide smile !
Cabbed home from work, and the feeling is freaking shiok . Uncle drove like a f1 driver, fast and extreme . He cut lanes like some mad guy driving on the street, but thanks to him, I got home just in time to have dinner .

Nothing much to blog about, work & work & work . My life's getting mundane. I need a short getaway. Company actually organized a BBQ Event on coming Saturday at St John Island and I turned down the offer altho it seems like a getaway for me . But the problem is my getaway, I don't want any of the workers working for my company to get involve. Else that won't be getaway for me.

Well, people there, especially my Asst.Manager and other team mate are both nice to me . They helped me a lot throughout this internship for the past months . They taught me a lot as well . Grateful [:

Right, I should stop lazing and get going ! Shower Time ! (:



never say you 'Want' to go, 'Need' will be a better word.

No comments:

Post a Comment