Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

May all the mothers' in the world lived happily & stay beautiful as always [:

Had a great time spending my Mother's Day with my family . Before we make our way down to my grandmother house for celebration, sis & I head down to the florist to get some carnations and some other flowers for our beloved mom. Not forgetting our grandmother and aunties (:

Bought some flowers and a bouquet for my mom . We decided to wrap up the flowers ourselves. Well, I guess we actually has the potential of being a florist in time to come ! :D definitely.

in the making of a mini bouquet of flowers ~


the end product !
mom's bouquet of flower [: , obviously, we didn't wrap this up . haha ! we get the professional to do it .
Well, dinner was a splendid one . We had steamboat and grill in the house ! I enjoyed especially the grills ~ NAISE .

No comments:

Post a Comment