Life's a bore
Catched 'How to train a Dragon (3D)' last Sunday with boy. Awesome ! Night fury is so damn cute, and surprizingly, it's drawn by a Singaporean. Yes, I want a Dragon too, my own night fury !
Slacking & rotting my day away in the office since yesterday. Went Universal Studio earlier on with my colleagues and dang ! it's ultra awesome. For this, I'm proud to be a intern staff of RWS.
I wanna try riding all the rollercoasters, have a taste of the food there and buy myself a USS lanyard ! Oh yes ! The mascots there are ultra duper cute ! :D the whole team of madagascar characters were dancing away for photo taking ! I've managed to spot Shrek & Fiona at Far Far away land :D
HAPPY TTM that I get an entry to Universal Studio, many thanks to my fellow colleagues:D
No comments:
Post a Comment