Bon Voyage to me
yes ! Bon Voyage ! I'm traveling overseas tomorrow (: Don't miss me people (:
I'm so excited, & at the same time I'm so gonna miss so many people here.
Not yet done with packing, don't know whats there to pack too, LOL ! I need to slowly think through in case I forget to bring certain necessities.
Anyway, yesterday's dinner was great ! :D
went Global Kitchen at Pan Pacific Hotel for buffet dinner :D Totally Awesome, I love the many kinds of lobster there & the crayfish is love too.
My aunties didn't want to go home right away after dinner, so I suggest my dad to drive us to Rowell Rd / Deskar Rd to check out those transexuals. man, amazing ! :D
Okay, I've to go now. Need to pack & watch TV !
& Baby's coming over to my house for a stayover !
He's sending me to the airport the next morning. HAPPY HAPPY ! So sweet of him right ?
LOVE YOU BABY.
No comments:
Post a Comment