Just another day
Another day in the office.
Attended a meeting along with my team and it's an eye opener for me. I've never really attended a meeting out in the business world. The adults are arguing, sharing their thoughts & opinions, arising problems and etc.
Kind of a scary experience for me for the first time & I just sat there quietly observing how thing goes. mmm, tough working in business world huh.
Mommy's so caring that she actually woke up early to steam bao for me to bring to work as I told her the day before that there's nothing much nice to eat over at the office.
^^
Right now, I'm waiting for my lunch break & another trip down to Universal Studio ! :D
Oh yes, did I mention bout yesterday?
Celebrated mommy's birthday in advance ! She bought a new set of grill & steamboat cookery. We had steamboat yesterday as well as a mini grilling session at home. I'm Surprised that she specially bought the grill for us because she's the type of person that like to keep her house clean not oily. Cut cake, blow candles & I went to bed at 9plus right after shower. Early I know.
I'm sleeping early for almost every day. I get tired easily after work I don't know why, even if I did nothing at work. weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment