happy note
Baby made an effort to call me in the morning trying to wake me up but my phone was on silent mode =.= nonetheless, I called back because I miss his voice so much !
he's damn cute can. He told me that he's actually counting down to 530am to give me a call and that means that I'm on his mind all the while for him to remember to give me a wake up call. yay ! I thought he would have forgotten bout me when he's enjoying/being tortured in camp.
If he's tortured in camp, PEOPLE !! Please stop torturing my boyfriend! Return him back to me if you're not treating him nicely!! haha
Right now, I'm waiting for my lunch break . Hungry ~
I don't like the 'feng shui' of my seat. My supervisor's desk is situated right behind mine which means that she can see/monitor/peep EVERY SINGLE THING that I'm doing. Whereas my friends are much lucky than I am. They're seats are mostly being allocated near the windows.
Earlier on, she(supervisor) msged me. She asked me for my msn and she added me right away.
She kindly reminded me bout the upcoming orientation and all, and sadly, her ending sentence for me was 'Please refrain from playing games during office hours'.
hey! I need to clarify this ~ throughout the past few days, I only played games online for less than 15 mins and I seldom touch games because my desktop doesn't support flash player so its tough to find games that doesn't require a flash player to function. & plus I'm so bored to death because they didn't give me any work to do and that I've done reading all the newspaper, done using my handphone, done reading online novels and all sorts of entertainment I could find over the net. She's obviously stalking me from behind don't you think so ?! :D
DAMN
No comments:
Post a Comment