Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't be stupid.

Life's great for the past few days ! xD fun fun and fun ! Some days just felt like I'm still having my holiday.
It's Halloween yesterday, I guess that's one of the most fun day because out in the streets, you can see people get dressed up as sexy nurses, MJ, policemen and all sorts. yes, even L4D characters can be seen around. LOLS !
Met up with Sal, V , P , T , X , R to Sentosa for Spooktacular ! XD I don't find it scary but funny. I like the way they look with the make ups and all. hehs . & especially when they blend in with the Waxed statues in the museum. Took lots of pictures, and its really fun . Thanks Phil for being the photographer for the day (:

went over to Clark Quay and it pretty happening there too . Head over to YellowJello for a drink and took lots of pictures as well ! Now that I realised XZ and Ron is afraid of tickles ... uh huh ! XD haha . they really look like Spasm chicken when they fidget. It looks funny xP.
Joined my mom, aunties and cousins at Lunar afterwards . Had fun there with all the people, heh. That basically sum up all .
WELL, GTG ! MISS ME KAYS (:


偶爾很開心 偶爾卻下雨
偶爾有夢境 偶爾很想你

-(偶尔 )张韶涵

No comments:

Post a Comment