Class ended early for monday, 3pm .
Head straight over to grandparent's house by cab because of the heavy down pour. lols, well, my initial plan was to take cab as well luh . so just plain excuses :P *forgive meee*
Shared a cab with babyP (:
Happy to see my grandparents, baby YJ as well as my cousins !
Rushed over to town after quick dinner and went to meet the guys for Pandorum . I actually don't really like action movies because most of the time I will fall asleep while watching. & I did for Pandorum! X) The storyline is actually not bad, would give it a 3/5 rating .
After movie, we walked over to ION for late dinner because I'm hungry. I've been having this stomach upset thingy for consecutive 2 going 3 days . So will get hungry easily cause I keep running toilet for a period of time ! XD
I'm currently tired and drained and wanting to sleep so muchhhh . But sadly, I need to complete one more tutorial before I turn in to bed :( BAHHHHHS.
I love this picture so much XD











Posh suck to the max,
he's a shingzer plus a f**ker and even an Arse hole.
Just kidding luh, (:
he's a shingzer plus a f**ker and even an Arse hole.
Just kidding luh, (:
tell me you love me, xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment