Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Saturday Happenings

Been busy recently, so till now then I've the time to blog. =/ Last Saturday, met up with the crews to Club before school reopen ! Like Fun only. Head over to Lunar when I met all of em' and like awhile later, the groups head over to rebel because they wanted Eng pop songs. So I left em' and stay to be with my mom and aunt at Lunar. Like nice only! Mom ordered a jug of beer and the three of us dance till we drained and just keep on drinking only. At the end, I ordered another Jug cause I GUESS I'm a little over high. =D ! and I guess I drink a little too fast causing myself to puke. burrr. feeling sucky.

check out the pictures of us XD .






B. , Sal. , J.

No comments:

Post a Comment