Happiest night out ! (:
driving lesson as usual, and head over to grandparents house for awhile to play with little hunk (: He's damn cute lah, and getting more and more naughty. He refused to let me off and he cried because I'm leaving .
Head over to town to meet PST sisters and william for lunch and to watch NP Hockey friendly match . Although I know nuts bout hockey, I still wanna be there for my sister ! (: support him and as well as Ngee Ann lah huh. Overall, its a draw. Sister P drive us over to AMK Hub for dinner cum supper and after that, B and I decided to go Changi village to see transexuals :D I always thought that they are so amazing and scary in some ways. Thanks sis P for driving us to Changi Village to see the 'trans.' and etc lah huh. Had a wonderful night like seriously :D I laughed like mad because everything just seems to amaze me so much. The companion of P, B and W is enough to make me laugh like hella. Nice only.
Why does love always feel like a battlefield.
No comments:
Post a Comment