anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JINGHAN(:
Woke up at around 10 plus in the morning to plan a surprise for Jinghan. LOL. WeiLin helped me with my plan too. We went to get him a bday cake and also come out with a lie to lure him to a place to give him a mini surprise ! :D
weilin gave him a call saying that I fell and bleed non-stop. So he rushed down with a few plasters and a bottle of tap water to help me clean my 'wound' . LOL !!!! & he didn't know that he actually got PUNK-ED by us. hahahaha.
lol, damn funny . he has to use his mouth to get the candle off the cake.
BUT at the same time he's afraid that I might smash the cake onto his face.
lol, damn funny . he has to use his mouth to get the candle off the cake.
BUT at the same time he's afraid that I might smash the cake onto his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment