drop on my guitar

Back home from Geylang Serai with bros and friends :D It's a nice nice nice gathering. love it ! :D Met em' all at ToaPaYoh, My virgin trip there. Bus-ed to Geylang Serai to check out the muslim pasa malam. It's not my first time checking out a muslim pasa malam, but its the first time that I experience the crowd there. Power. I almost suffocate in there :D The most stupid thing of all goes to my red light cramps. ah. F;it. Super painful and it lasted through out the trip there. But anyway, still a big thanks to those that cared for me. S, W, L and A , BIG THANKS. Didn't bought any food there because my appetite isn't that good today, owing to my red light cramp ah. Basket. LOL. If not I think I will get a Ramly burger home. & everyone is enjoying the food there, and sadly I can't take any of the COLD CHILL DRINKS and the nice nice food.
Feels hungry now, :( regretted not finishing my dinner.
overdue-ed pictures.

friendship band (: I want long ever lasting friendships with peoplewho get this band with me ! love em' all . loves loves loves !! :D
I've once made a wish upon a star; a bday cake; metoer,and it never came true.
But actually, because my heart chose to make those wishes on behalf for you,
that's why the wishes I had for myself doesn't come true but a beautiful girl you love.



No comments:
Post a Comment