Friday, August 7, 2009

I wouldn't

from my facebook : what ghost sleeps in your room?
for me, here's my result .

dog ghost
this dog grew up on a farm in the 1800's but drowned in a lake. this dog doesnt only sleep at the end of your bed every night but he follows you everywhere you go and keeps you away from more danger than you realize. all of your lucky escapes from trouble are thanks to him.

I actually feel relieved because I rather get a dog ghost that can protects me than having a little girl/red bloody ghostly figure hanging around 'protecting' me =DDD ! I don't believed that is this dog anyway, it should be my dog 'doggy' that passed away years ago that have been protecting me !! (: imyd.

well, looks like I'm kinda bored right now. am Super reluctant to start revising for my exams, I need some motivation badly . can you help me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment