HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
BABI SHIT !
(ShiTan) ! (:
hello all ! (: , how's your day .
well, lesson from 9am to 6pm today, totally -.- Bus was freaking packed, I lost count of how many buses I missed and I knew I waited from 8am - 8.40am till there's an HALF empty bus . Super out-of-words when all the bus just drive passed you and never stop because its freaking packed ! & I realised that Jurong have increasing number of Poly students now . haha !
Reached school at around 9.20am or so, met BabyP and accompanied her to meet TCP & TC for a discussion, thus, skipped like one hour of Accounting lesson . hah !
blah blah blah, ..
(: same old ending .
got to go, goodnight & sweetdreams.
well, lesson from 9am to 6pm today, totally -.- Bus was freaking packed, I lost count of how many buses I missed and I knew I waited from 8am - 8.40am till there's an HALF empty bus . Super out-of-words when all the bus just drive passed you and never stop because its freaking packed ! & I realised that Jurong have increasing number of Poly students now . haha !
Reached school at around 9.20am or so, met BabyP and accompanied her to meet TCP & TC for a discussion, thus, skipped like one hour of Accounting lesson . hah !
blah blah blah, ..
(: same old ending .
got to go, goodnight & sweetdreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment