I feel that I shouldn't neglect this blog for another because this blog contain way too much memories. All the happy ones, and probably a few sad ones. I didn't know that I used to blog so often and now, I guess I'm purely way too lazy to type long post. Haven't been feeling TRULY happy since the start of the year. Yes, even till now. I guess the only happy thing was to have my baby girl Rollie joining our family. Pure joy. Reading back my previous posts, I realized how happy a soul I was. Where has that girl been to, where is me?
I'm starting work again, and I've zero confident in myself that I will be able to cope with my studies. But one thing I know that's important is to start earning a lot of money for my family and also for myself. Well, another chapter of my life is starting, I hope everything can run smoothly for these 6 months.
All the best to myself ! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment