HAHAHA ! Seconds ago I was trying to figure out what title to name for this particular post. Then when I looked at my picture that I uploaded in this post, I saw 'OREO' :D It's not that I'm getting super fair or what, its just that my baby boy turn darker each time I see him ! It's pretty obvious that our skin tone is different.
Oh yea, one thing to remind you girls out there! Please get sufficient sleep(beauty sleep or whatever), to attain good skin complexion and DOUBLE EYE LIDS ! Man, the day before I took this picture I didn't have enough sleep. There goes my double eye lids. mehhhhhh :<
Anyway. Caught 'Captain America: The first Avenger' in 3D with my friends today and I absolutely love it ! :D But before that, I told many after catching its trailer that this movie look kinda boring and I swear I'm not going to watch it. and I broke the swear :X Mainly because I was too bored alone at home, and then my friends whom I've not met in months dated me out for a movie. I'm super duper guilty now because my baby boy who's in love with movies produced from the Marvel is unable to catch the interesting act in the big theatre. I'm sorry hunn. I'll make it all up to you /hugs.
J.

No comments:
Post a Comment