Saturday, June 4, 2011

WHAT?! IT'S GREAT SINGAPORE SALES ! :D

Super tempted to get some retail therapy with my mom, girlfriends or boyfriend. Just.. anyone of them ! :D This is the best time to get clothes, accessories, and whatever not because everywhere there's sales. Pardon me for sounding like a kiasu auntie, but hey. It's true what. I'm not the only one going gaga over the great singapore sales period. hahaha ! :D


Met up my poly cliques for dinner and X-men first class after yesterday. It was awesome meeting them up again. and after, I'm not sure when will be our next meet up. Guys are heading for the army, girls are all separated into different schools. Best is, I hope everyone can reunion at my birthday party.

(:

My mom's currently lazing on the couch. Been pestering her to head out today because I don't want to waste my precious weekend spending lazing at home and in front of the computer. Save me. Probably I'll bug her even more after this post. ahahaha ! :D

Hope Qi is enjoying herself all the way at gold coast ! ^^

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment