Sunday, April 24, 2011

We've hit One year five months !

I know I know, that I've not been updating my blog as frequently as before. Ever since I started working part-time, I took the rest of my free time after work to rest on my bed and just lay there and doesn't feel like doing anything. It feels great and also a form of relaxation. What to do, cyber-world does not attract me as much now :D good thing right? At least I could help do a little part in saving the electrical bills (: HAHAHAA !

Anyway, I guess my blog post title says it all ! Phil & I has been together for 17 months and definitely still counting. Plus, we're still as loving as ever. hahahahaha ! Don't mock me ok :D
Nothing grand like fireworks and all after dinner, was just a simple date with movie and visiting of our favorite hangout. Though simple as that, it was still very enjoyable. After all, it is still the company that matters.. <3

Well, I shall leave it up to the pictures below to do all the talking (:
Stay tune, I'll blog once in awhile if you want to really know whats up with my life ^^













loves, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment