Celebrating the second Valentine's day together felt like we're celebrating our first. Credit to baby for making that happen. and in fact, everyday is like our valentine's day. His effort and commitment are way beyond words to describe. Really. Being in army is tough, and yet B still squeezed time out to plan for our V'day. so touched. Although I only get to spend half a day with him with only half the surprise that he had planned for me, I'm more than just contented.
Baby came over to Vivo City to pick me up but before that, we had a little walk at the boardwalk, dinner together with cousin and movie with only just the both of us.
The movie "Just Go With It" was really fantastically funny and romantic. I always like romance comedy. The combination is superb. Nothing too cheesy and nothing too over-comedy. If you like this genre combi, catch that movie ! really !!
First surprise: Baby bought me a sleeves for pocky ! ^^ The one I wanted to buy but didn't because I find it a little pricy. Thanks B !
After the movie, baby kept me in suspend till when we are in the car.
He then revealed the second surprise !
and that was he's gonna bring me to clark quay for bungy xD
I talked about it for so long, but didn't try it till last Saturday. It's awesome though the duration of the entire ride was very very short. The package we bought comes with a dvd and it recorded our entire ride on the bungy. Very memorable I must say. Thanks to B!
oh ya, to add on a little. we didn't only took the reverse bungy, we took the extreme swing as well too !
Two ride in a day, doubled the adrenaline rush ! :D
Both rides are equally scary and thrilling, different thrills and worth experiencing. I really felt like my guts were superb to actually take those rides. aha !
my handsome boy who got Sun"burnt" when in camp.
Queuing for the next ride ! :D Extreme Swing. We took it with 3 Jap girls xD their reaction were really funny.
I know I posted this before above, but I just love this picture.
my valentino <3
thank you baby, for making that simple day a memorable one for me .
Like what we've promised one another that we'll spend many many more valentine's day together and making every single one of it memorable ok baby? Love you.
J.

No comments:
Post a Comment